When buying a boat, with a Trawler Store broker, here’s what to expect:
1. Help in determining the best boat to fit your needs. Consulting with you to discuss the pros and cons of:
- Hull form
- Size (number of staterooms, etc)
- Pre-owned vs New
2. Scouring all of our resources to find the right boats within your parameters. This includes:
- Our private industry internet resources
- World-wide network of associate brokers
- Database of current boat owners who may wish to sell
3. Presenting you with a list of pre-screened boats for your consideration.
4. We will preview your final selections so you do not waste time looking at sub-standard boats.
5. Accompany you to view your final selections.
6. We will compile current statistical data to help you determine your best offer amount.
7. We’ll present the offer and hold deposit funds in trust. Help negotiate any counter offer.
8. Assist in the logistics of sea trial and survey.
9. Re-negotiate (if necessary) after sea trial and survey findings are revealed.
10. Work with documentation or title company to insure your boat is free of liens and is registered and/or documented properly.
11. Assist in delivery of the vessel to insure you are familiar with the systems and operation.
12. Be available after the sale for consultation on matters of boat ownership.